The Health Apostolate works to improve the Spiritual health of our parishioners through a holistic approach, which includes:
- Scheduled visits to the hospital, home bound and nursing homes for prayer, comfort, and fellowship
- Work directly with the Illinois Blood Bank to provide opportunities for blood donation at St. Patrick's Parish
- Provide information on where flu immunizations may be received
- Provide opportunities for blood pressures to be taken, with information for any necessary follow up
- Make certain the parish has all necessary medical equipment, such as the AED, as well as maintaining the equipment
- Provide opportunities for parishioners to take classes to become certified in AED/CPR
Have you or a family member been hospitalized? Would you like a visit? Call the parish at (815) 562-2370.
If you are facing illness, surgery, or other health concerns, please request Anointing of the Sick.
Would you like to volunteer with the health apostolate? Or is there a way we can serve you?
Please contact the parish office and (815) 562-2307